Monday, March 24, 2014

Regretful

After all, life is just a fairy tale that rather good to talk before going to bed. Or something imaginary beautiful because everyone would love to hear so. And beyond that, life is a journey you can't even rewrite like a story of every page written for the first time. It's complicated, yet beautiful.

I believe everyone have that untold story. About special someone that can only be seen, not owned. The one that if you think about him/her make your life turns upside down. Make everything a lot easier and likely to do so. The one that could bring your smile back when it shadow. Or bring back your spirit when it is low.

I believe everyone know how it feels like. When you grow up and live your live with someone else, and you still can't forget about how he smiled, how he talked, how he walked, and that picture of him couldn't go and gets vivid instead. You can't forget, you can't own, you can't understand. Why such thing could happened into my tiny life?

Then you'll bringing back memories as they ever been before. Wondering how could I made such mistakes and leaving life without him/her? How can I possibly make him/her out of my life when I know they belong to me? When I know we belong together?  
It's a sad story written by everyone who regret their past. Not thankful for what they had and just mourning what they didn't do. But as life said, regrets come in the end. So if you regret, means you just end your own story.

Don't let it end. It's happened to everyone but I don't want this happened to you. Life is much better when we start to thank God for what we actually achieve today, and what we have already done yesterday. Life is a beautiful gift from God to us. Be proud, be gentle, beware of it.   :) ♡ (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;