Friday, November 14, 2014

KPOP : MWAVE, SPECIAL MAMA 2014 in Hongkong

Woah, this time has finally come, again!

For those who don't understand what happen to this event well brief view of this event is voting for k-pop idol in those criteria. For some real fans, this is the most hysterical yet exited moment in years. The war between those fans real hot and getting hotter around this D-20 of the event. Well, I shorta want to explain more about the event but there's nothing I can say except the voting event. And those gift is I never cared about. Because seeing my bias take the lead, go up to the stage and finally get those trophy really make my heart thumping. Not enough by that, I guess it get sacred the moment they thanks us as fans who make that moment happened... Wow, can't wait for sure.

Without taking any longer time, please go to this link MWAVE MAMA 2014 to vote for your kpop bias.


Just Klik Log In

Don't worry because you actually can log in with twitter or facebook. Well, I use 4 different IDs to Log In everyday to vote.. hehemm.. This is because I want to cheer by bias more and more. If I had a lot time I would like to make 100 IDs if I can. ^_^

After log in you will have to check for rules etc and then page will redirect to first one. And you're done. Klik for the icon below log in, the 1st one, and that's your voting page.
The are 17 various criteria to vote (with the current winning artist).


1. Best New Artist (Winner 37.4%)
2. Best Male Artist (Taeyang 38.8%)
3. Best Female Artist (Ailee 27.9%)
4. Best Male Group (Super Junior 32%)
5. Best Female Group (2NE1 29.6%)
6. Best Dance Performance Male Group (EXO 30.9%)
7. KanS KanS Best Dance Performance Female Group (Miss A 30.2%)
8. Best Dance Performance Solo (Sunmi 30.7%)
9. Best Collaboration (Soyou & Junggigo 35.3%)
10. Best Vocal Performance Male (Taeyang 38.7%)
11. Best Vocal Performance Female (Ailee 34.7%)
12. Best Band Performance (CNBlue 37.9%)
13. Best Rap Performance  (Epik High 37.1%)
14. Youku Tudou Youku-Tudou Best Music Video (2PM 31.1%)
15. Best OST (Lyn 37.5%)
16. Unionpay UnionPay Artist of the year (Winner 22.8%)
17. Unionpay UnionPay Song of the year (EXO 24.2%)
 
And it's still a long way to the Day of the Event, but I need your help to vote for my bias. BEAST for  Best Male Group and APink for Best Female Group since the gap is too wide now. Well, I am Winner fans too so I choose them for Best New Artist and UnionPay Artist of the year. The Gap is quite small with GOT7 for Best New Artist and EXO for UnionPay Artist of the year, so I hope you guys can vote for them >.< *bow*
 
I know that it's a hard decision to make because well I really can find the reason to hate them or support them but in other problem I want to keep my love for my first and dearly bias. (Tell me if you want to know my vote for all of those criteria above, let's exchange our mind and discuss together)
 
And finally congrats to Winner who got Most Supported Star Board for the first time (I guess) of the day. Exo usually win this by getting most rose in Star Cheer Battle. I am an exo-l too, but with all respect they already have many trophy in this kind of battle, so I guess it's time for others to shine too. ^^V

Wow, it's getting hot now I guess, with about 3 weeks remaining days, so please make your vote now. And everyday for sure to make it count! O.K? I need your help yorobeun (everyone)! This is your time to vote!

Peace!! Kpop forever.
 
 
 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hwaiting BEAST, WINNER, EXO... Oh sorry I think I just want to say everything... :P

Post a Comment

 
;