Thursday, July 10, 2014

Review : Story of No More by Beast

After comeback carelessly during WorldCup, Beast already finished up their comeback and also their performance in Showtime. But I got realized lately that I never post something to show my gratitude and loving as Beauty towards my Beast. In this rigt moment, I'd like to review their second comeback videos, No More. I like this beat of the song better than their first song, Good Luck. And also the deep meaning is really something.



First of all, this video is about the girl who can not forgot the past and the memories of the former boyfriend as someone whom she love really dearly. And the song sang by that ex boyfriend who felt annoyed yet pity the girl because she couldn't forget him like a fool. The first 30 second sang by Yoon Dujun and that's the only part he got for the entire song played. But his portion really well done and fits enough with the voice he have. Tender and sweet, of course it's a good thing to start a song with.

And then the second and third voice come from my Bias Lee Gigkwang and chores by Yang Yeoseub. Dinamic, and touchy. Makes me want to hear more and more. Adding chorus by Son Dongwoon and Reff by Jang Hyunseung makes this song feels exotic and addictive. With the video shoot that smooth and mean that much, nothing more I can say with this song except I love this too much!

Nah, and the video is starting with a girl playing some kinda social media, I know its Inst*gram but Beast made the name of it is Beastagram. Really catchy and easy to understand. She's keeping post something related to her past and the boy althought he knows they already break up still shown some kinda caring with liked every single photo she posted.

She  couldn't help it but scrolled down and found the photo that take back memories while she was with him. She could smile and happy unlike now. She tried to forget all the things that she couldn't. End up remember again about the man. She reminiscing how the man likes to give him a present such as doll and flower. She kept the flower althought it's already dried and dead. She kept anything fron him dearly and walk throught the path she ever done with him before.

The man said that nothing here left for you and me. I don't have warmth to share to you anymore. I'm not the person you ever knew before. Shows that the man already want to go on and move on. He doesn't want a lingering feeling attached to the girl anymore. But for the last time, he let the girl cries on his side to wipe all the memories and start a new life with a new love. Because the man believe that there's many good people around her that good and nice to star a new love life with.

So when the accidentally meet, the girl can't hide the sadness in her face. Seeing that the man holding the bouquete of flower that not belong to her. She finally understand that she's shouldn't live in memories anymore. Well, after that, she gather all the things she got from the man, and put it in a box. And update the status on the Beastagram that she's already move on. She don't want to live in a past anymore.

Nah, actually that's what I got so far from the MV, sorry if I got many mistakes. Well, I do read hangeul but have a problem with translate it. And sometimes I can't just trust google translate. So, yeah. Better live on my own believe. Haha.

Thanks for coming.

Beast is the Best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;