Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I am a Programmer

I am a programmer. Maybe for all this time I spent to code a program. Many people who doesn't understand about it doesn't really know what I do. Here are some program that maybe you usually to use but not know how it is coming on, and where this is made of.

1. Applying for the job or school via online.
Yes, when you apply on the job where you just fill you name, email and such thing, those are a program.
And a program made of any language that understandable by the system and machine. I am a Web Programmer. That's mean my program is better work on the internet based. I say it could be done without internet, but we need some kind of network from a computer to another so it could be accessed.

2. Facebook, Twitter, any other social media.
This is really common for people to use it. Since there is an internet, every information could be transferred well, from any other country, any other continents, and this program is made of php language. Which means, there's also a programmer who behind the desk make it easy enough for people to use it.

Here's some example of the program :


And its actually an easy job to do if you had passion over it. Next I'll give you why I should say so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;