Friday, October 4, 2013

CNPS, Are You Ready?

Nah, here is way most people wanna be one of them. To become a civil worker, is more than anything in Indonesia nowadays. Furthermore, the payment they offer for jobs is above average. With only a few task they don't really do in their office, this is attract more people than becoming a worker in any work, which maybe the responsibility of their jobs is really hard.



I do too, not because of the facilities they offer of course, but I really want to be part of government who can develop Indonesia to be a better place and better things to live on. The top of that, I really wanna see my country become as attractive as another country in this world. I really want to go to Seoul - Korea, Tokyo - Japan or some other magical place around the world. Why? Because they're really are attract me.

So, why Indonesia can't be that way?
I really am wanna see Indonesia as big and beautiful as another. To become civil worker, maybe that's one of the ways how to make it really happen. I hope I can do so. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;