Friday, January 10, 2014

Vacation : Sarangan, East Java

Last week is much enjoyable moment in life. Since almost more than 6 months for me go back to my town, I really miss a moment with my family and close friends. So I decided to go home. Away from the hazy and busy that city always embrace me every day.





Since college I moved out from my house to a dormitory. I have to continue study in college which away from home. My downtown is in Sragen, Central Java. And my university is in Bogor, West Java. When in college,  I always went home with bus as a transportation. Since working, I guess I don't want to spend a lot time on the road so I pick a train. It's a bit faster and consider cheaper than plane so yes perfect choice. Anyway,  I don't want to spend my time describing about my transportation to go home, but I want to share with you my vacation in Sarangan.

It is located in East Java as I said in title, in Magetan if I'm not wrong. It has magnificent views and cold weather which we want to experience since I am a city girl. Too bad I'm only through it without going to lake Sarangan or the waterfall. I ever do that before and the journey os not really easy to get into the waterfall. You really have that much stamina to reach it.

I passed the lake and just going straight to the mountain and go home. Here I capture some pictures while I was there.





Nah, quite beautiful,  isn't it? To go there, you likely suggested by private transportation.  Because the bus going there is, I don't know,  is that any?
I recommend this for you guys if you wanna enjoy your peaceful holiday skip from your daily activities that's busy. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;