Monday, September 30, 2013

Anything New?

Well, I guess everything really is happened for a reason. My life starting to be new somehow as I start to be a new guy at my new college. Begin back I wasn't accept in one of favorite college in town, I start to find a new place to move on life. Although I was being hurt that much because of that incident, well, I have to say life have to going on. Its not the status of college you want, but its knowledge and experience you want from it.

So anywhere you continue you study, as long as you can focus on your future and make your dream happen, then that's it! That the value of going to college.
Move back from that hurt memories, I move on and continue my life. Try to find out any possible way to continue my diploma degree, I was asking for an answer enywhere. Internet, friends, anything.
So here I am now, being proud to be one of the civitas in Gunadarma University.  Which is now become one of 10 best campus around Indonesia. And the best private collage in Indonesia until now. Very proud to be one of the college student here, right?
I was graduated from IPB, a famous university where you can learn anything. From agricultural until computer science here. Like me, I was graduated from Informatics Management Diploma there.
Sadly theres a few people don't know about it. They can't see how we learn so hard to graduate from there and become someone important for Indonesia's development. Right now, to be a bachelor is one of my to do list and really will affect me in the future. I have to study hard, work hard, and play hard. Because I can't play mainstream. I dare to be different. I dare to be me.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;